Custom Breathable Waterproof Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.47m, Weight: 155gsm
- 100% breathable
- Resistant to penetration by water and wetting
- Quick to dry
- No minimum & wholesale discount
It is actually the heaviest! Weighing 155gsm, it is 25gsm heavier than the Linden Waterproof, and a whole 90gsm heavier than the Ella Waterproof. Having said that, it is light if you are planning on using it for a fabric to wear material.
We do not recommend this. The process that we use means that the fabric is so deeply penetrated by the inks, that you can see through to the and the two prints might interrupt each other. This applies to most of our print textiles.
It could be considered heavy for an umbrella, and we usually suggest using the Ella waterproof, which is a little stretchier and cooperative when working with intricate structures like an umbrella frame. You could use the Breathable, but we would recommend one of our lighter waterproof fabrics.