Custom Brushed Archway Twill
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.43m, Weight: 290gsm
- Properties: soft, brushed face, matt
- Close weave, opaque in body
No, we have many brushed face fabrics of varying weights and qualities. Within the structured weave category you also have Old Street, which is similar to Archway but with a slight weave variation.
Yes, it is absolutely safe to iron, as long as you use your iron gently and correctly at the right heat (medium). If you are concerned, we would suggest placing a clean cloth on top of the fabric, to protect the print from stains.
Archway is not waterproof, but it is a durable fabric so it would dry easily. However it would preferably be inside furnishings as this is a brushed material.