Custom Net Fabric Florence
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $84/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $54/sq m 35.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $50/sq m 40.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $48/sq m 42.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $46/sq m 45.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $44/sq m 47.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $40/sq m 52.4% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.34m, Weight: 60gsm
- Properties: soft, does not fray, matt
- Power mesh, knitted fabric.
- Very lightweight fabric
- Expect shrinkage 1-2% weft, 10-12% warp.
The Florence Net is much finer with tiny holes of barely a millimeter long and weighs 60gsm. In comparison, the G-Mesh has holes a millimetre wide and roughly 3 millimetres long. The G-Mesh weighs 85gsm and is not as stretchy as Florence.
The Florence Net is a knitted fabric and it is this type of knit combined with the poly-based threads, which makes the fabric very versatile, with a four way stretch.
The main fabric design system has a fixed starting price at £14.50 which is 50cmx100cm. However, if you wanted a sample print then you could select a test print in a variety of sizes which are smaller and have a lower price.