Order with Contrado
Orders of Your Own Design:
From the Product pages, after reading throughout as we include useful information:
- Click on the "Start design" green button
- Choose options if any under the "Product Options" tab
- Click on the "Images and Text Tools" tab to upload pictures in JPG, PNG or TIFF format and/or add text
Tip: Preview your product with the online interface. We print as you uploaded and created online. We do not modify your order. In some cases, our system may show orange (low quality), blue (aspect ratio), green (image too small) warning flags on the design interface and if you still proceed without editing, we may check if we can print your design as it is. This is to ensure the best possible print, however please be aware that these warnings are automated algorithms and cannot pick up all potential issues a design might have.As an example if an image with a resolution of 72 dpi has been increased to 200 dpi, our tools cannot pick this up and the resolution of the picture will remain low. Make sure the images you upload are of great (or good enough) quality.
You can also contact us by Chat during opening times. We are happy to help if you provide us with the basket ID you will see after using the "Save Design" button on the design interface and adding to cart.
Once your order is placed, you can still change your order for a few minutes as long as the order is in "new order" or "Waiting List” status. Once "In Progress", the order will be printed and cannot be edited.
Status of an order
Check the status of an order with your order number and email address and get to your order summary.
Order Statuses you will find:
- New Order:
- Order just placed and our system is processing it. Your can still make changes to your order by "moving to the waiting list" on your order summary.
- Waiting List:
- Your order is currently being reviewed by our customer services (potential white gaps, low quality images, etc) and may require action by you afterwards. If so we will contact you.
- If you are asked to edit or review your design, please press the ‘Edit or View Design’ button on the order summary page. Once you have made the changes press the ‘Submit Changes’ button. Note that we require your action – until then it will remain in the Waiting list.
- In Progress:
- At this sage it is unfortunately too late to make changes as we start production swiftly to honour our turnaround times. If you have an urgent query, please Chat to us or call us and we will see how we can help. If you order is already in the printing states, we will not be able to make any changes, and if these changes are absolutely required, we might offer some discount on a new print as our discretion.
Cancel an order
You can still change or cancel your order free of charge if it is in the waiting list or in new order status.
Please contact us immediately via Chat and provide your order number so we can check if changes/cancellations are possible.
Afterwards, if you wish to cancel and after checking the order status ('in progress' usually), a chargeback fee may apply at our discretion.
- Within 30 minutes: we wait 30 minutes after you place your order before we start making it. Within these 30 minutes, you are welcome to contact us if you wish to edit or if you change your mind. If you have any questions about your order or have any doubts about your design get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will be more than happy to help and can offer a full refund.
- After 30 minutes: we handmake every product and personalise it to order, so as soon as we start production of your bespoke items, we have already invested into the ink, transfer paper, materials and the workforce time specifically for your order. This means that if you wish to cancel after 30 minutes of placing the order, a mandatory 20% charge will incur.
We ship worldwide
We can ship worldwide. Delivery costs show on each product's page.
If you have several items in your cart, delivery fees will vary with the types/number of products.
To update the delivery costs in your basket:
- Click on "Delivery: Change"
- Select "International Price Lookup"
- Select country in the list. Confirm.
Tip: custom and/or administrative fees may be due in some cases, which we do not cover.
Tracking a shipped order
You will receive an automated dispatch confirmation email once your order is dispatched. Depending on the delivery method, details of the courier and the tracking number will show. Check your spam folder if you haven't received any email. Best practice: add us to your contact list.
No Dispatch email received yet? Check your order status.
Please contact the couriers directly, if you still haven't received your order after checking the online tracking in case of attempted delivery:
- If the order is dispatched you will read:
Your order was dispatched via "COURIER"
Shipping Reference : "00000..."
Dispatch Date: "DD/MM/YYYY"
- If your order is dispatched but:
- In Progress: we are currently producing and will ship soon.
- Waiting List: contact us by Chat or Email as we tried to contact you (low quality, white gaps, etc) and haven't heard back yet. Action needed on your side.
- DHL: 13 14 06
- Fedex: 13 26 10
- TNT: 13 11 50
- Parcel Force: 0344 209 6102
- Working Delivery Days: Monday to Friday and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Production Times and Delivery Times are distinct terms:
- Production Time: We produce your order as per the average production time, see product page.
- Delivery Time: order handed over to the courier. Delivery takes the amount of time shown in this FAQ.
Production vs Delivery times
Average production times show on each product pages. We do our best to produce as soon as possible (usually 1-2 days) though for large order these times might increase slightly.
Delivery times start after manufacturing.
The delivery service can take as little as 3 days, or as long as 5 days on average, depending on the destination and its accessibility. Additional info on delivery.
Packages & Invoices
We include Customs documents with the parcel and you can download invoices from your "Order History" section of your account. If you do not yet have an account, please click here.
If you have a registerd account:
- Log in & click on your "Order History"
- Click on the order number
- From the order summary, select the option:
- Order All. Click to re-order
- Order Partial.
- Tick the item(s) required
- Click on "Order Partial"
No account? Go back to your order confirmation email and click on the link to open your order summary and order again.
- Order 6 months to a year old: the option to re-order will not necessarily show. Give us your order number by Chat so we can provide a link to your design.
- Order over a year : check by Chat with your order number as your images may not be stored anymore.