- Introduction to Contrado wholesale accounts
- Who is eligible for wholesale discounts?
- What discount does each product get?
- How do the discounts work?
- Where can I sell my products?
- Do you offer a drop shipping service, order fulfilment or integration with other sites?
- I am just getting started, can I sign up?
Introduction to Contrado wholesale accounts
Contrado is an aspirational fashion, home, and lifestyle brand. We've been helping talented designers turn creative visions into high quality products, since 2002. All our products are handmade to order in our West London facility. Our design, product development, customer service, marketing and production teams are all under one roof, making us a unique production resource who can turn your ideas into products very quickly.
As we create each item to order, we can offer discounts to resellers on fabric print or fashion and homeware products with no minimum orders. We specialise in short print runs; we create each product, by hand, one at a time. This means the products we produce are as unique as the art and designs of the creative business owners we collaborate with.
Having a Contrado wholesale account means you can get the best pricing when buying in bulk for resale. You can design your products online and save your designs to your product catalogue, we have over 250 product and 100+ fabrics to choose from. Our model is ideal for small creative businesses and independent creatives who are looking for high quality, premium products and don't want to manage large inventories or commit to longer print runs.
Sign up here
and start saving.
Who is eligible for wholesale discounts?
- Creative businesses and independent artists or designers who have print designs ready to upload and start creating a product line.
- Designers who are a place to sell, whether it's your own website, a regular market stall, events, exhibitions, trade shows, a store on another online marketplace, or a bricks and mortar shop. With a wholesale account you'll get the best pricing on your stock.
- We support emerging and established designers whose work will print well using our production methods, so would love to see your design work before opening an account.
We want to support as many designers and creative businesses as possible. As we grow we can support a larger community of wholesalers. You can sign up for an account here.
Please note that you will only be able to have either a wholesale account or a student account. Signing up for the other will cancel the one that you already have.
What discount does each product get?
Discounts increase in tiers, based on the number
and the type of finished products (from our clothing or homeware sections) in the order.
- 1 - 10 products: up to 20% discount
- 11 - 20 products: up to 25% discount
- 21 - 50 products: up to 35% discount
- 51+ products: up to 40% discount
Note that some products are capped at a maximum of 20% and 30% respectively.
Additionally, you will receive Wholesale
Credits, which will accumulate if you make multiple orders of the same item
within 30 days, and the total quantity reaches the next discount tier.
Items such as large furniture and suitcases do not count towards the above tiers, they are discounted at a flat rate due to the cost of shipping. You’ll receive 20% discount on an order of a single and multiple items.
Fabric printing is discounted at 20% off our standard pricing, which includes automatic discounts based on how many square metres are in the basket. For pricing breakdown for each fabric, see the discounts section on each fabric page.
You can mix and match any number of designs, sizes, and products; you don’t need to order 10 of the same items to qualify for the next tier.
When you’re logged in to your wholesale account, discounts will automatically apply when you add your products to your basket.
A few products are not included in the wholesale discount system: items under £15, fabric swatch packs and test prints. You can find a full list of items excluded from wholesale discounts below.
For large orders production times can be extended. Please contact us before placing your order if you have a specific deadline.
Products excluded from Wholesale Discounts
||Fabric Sample Test Print
||Printing Swatch Pack
||Fabric Labels Sample Pack
||Gift Vouchers Contrado
||Gift Vouchers Photo-Canvas
||Leather Sample Test Print
||Shari Fabric Covers
||Bean Bag Cover
||Floor Cushion Covers
||Debbie Wingham 2919
||Cup and Saucer 3D
||Bucket Hat with Visor
||Silk Pillow Cases sizes
||Rectangle Print T-Shirt
What are Wholesale Credits?
In addition to the standard discount tiers, you will also receive Wholesale Credits when your orders meet certain criteria. If you make multiple purchases of the same item within 30 days and the total quantity of those orders amount to the next highest discount tier this product is eligible for, you will be credited the difference.
This monetary value will be automatically credited to your account, and then automatically applied to future wholesale orders placed within 30 days of each other in addition to your standard discount.
Note that the total credit amount applied cannot be more than 50% of the order value. So if your wholesale credits add up to more than 50% of the cost of your order, the remaining credit will be visible in your account and is applicable to your next order. Wholesale Credits can be claimed within 30 days, after which they will expire. The expiry date will be visible in the Wholesale Tab
of your account.
example, if you place an order for 10 cushions (Product ID 30), you will get a
20% discount as standard.
place another order for 10 cushions (Product ID 30) within 30 days, you will
get a 20% discount, and since both order quantities add up to 20 pieces total,
you will also receive a Wholesale Credit of 5%. This is because both orders
together would elevate to the second discount tier of 25%. This credit will
automatically be applied to your next order.
Please note, that as for our discount tiers, the
maximum wholesale discounts for some products are capped 20% or 30% respectively.
In this case your credit would only increase up to the maximum wholesale
discount amount for said product.
How do the discounts work?
- Once you're set up with a wholesale account, discounts are applied automatically to all products you design, whilst you are logged in to your account.
- You can mix and match any number of designs, sizes, and products; you don’t need to order multiples of the same product, design or size to qualify for the next tier.
How Long Does It Take To Make My Order?
We are fast even for bulk orders. We have been doing this since 2002, and have great systems and processes in place to make sure we execute your orders efficiently. We make everything in one facility so this means added efficiency in production timings.
Most of our wide range of products are made in 1 - 3 days. That is our production time and indicated in each product page for baths of 5 orders or so. For bulk eg 10 - 30 units of the same items we will need and extra 2- 3 days production time
Once the products are made and quality checked, we send on a premium tracked delivery and this takes another 2 - 4 days.
The fastest we can get things made and delivered is 3 days, the average is 4 - 5 days. In rare cases such as remote areas the delivery takes longer.
Where can I sell my products?
- This is totally up to you! Whether you want to sell online, via other online marketplaces; at an exhibition, event or trade show; at a market stall or bricks and mortar store: we would love to help you design and produce your dream range.
Do you offer a drop shipping service, order fulfilment or integration with other sites?
- We can fulfil orders, and we do have an integration with Shopify available. If you want us to ship directly to your customer, simply enter their address as the shipping address at check out.
- This is a great opportunity for you to design products, test the quality and see how your customers react to our product, we are sure you'll be impressed. Our wholesale accounts give you the best pricing, we'll also keep you informed of new features, like drop shipping, and new products we launch.
I am just getting started, can I apply?
- Yes, we welcome businesses from all levels of creative. Just simply sign up to our wholesale account.
Branding is an important
step in successful marketing. With our branding section we make it easy to add a logo, brand name
and even a personalised thank you message. With white & private labelling
options, your products take on your brand instead of Bags of Love.
Masks – Why is there no Wholesale Discount?
They are priced as low as they can go per mask, inc taxes. Shipping is for any amount of units for premium tracked service. We are not applying any wholesale discount as they are priced as low as we can make them, but you can still easily mark-up double. We print the fabric, cut and sew it, which is good for comfortable fitting masks. Min order is a pack of 2. Large >20 sets take longer than 10 days.