Printing Lima Cotton Twill
From $42.50. Ready in 1 - 2 day(s).
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $85/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $70/sq m 17.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 29.4% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $58/sq m 31.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $55/sq m 35.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $53/sq m 37.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $50/sq m 41.2% Discount
Student Discounts It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off! Ask for a discount
Wholesale Discount We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders. Apply for your wholesale account.
- Delivery $11.90
- Western European: $24
- Other European: $24
- North America: $28
- Japan: $25
- Rest Of The World: $38
The custom printed Cotton Twill fabric is a fabric hybrid popular for its vivid and durable colours. With a cotton base and a poly face (cotton 200gsm / poly 40gsm), your design is permanently printed on the poly front. The Lima Cotton is made using spun yarn, constructed of a tight, twill weave, which gives it its name. Its closed weave makes it a solid fabric, less prone to creasing and easy to iron. It is a water absorbent fabric, which, despite its build, is fairly light, weighing in at 240gsm. This sublimation cotton print cotton fabric has a semi-opaque effect, allowing some of the print to show through the other side. There is no elasticity in the material apart from a very slight give in the bias, otherwise it is taut all over.
- Max Print: 1.48m, Weight: 240gsm
- Real Cotton Twill dye sub hybrid
- 84% cotton and 16% poly by weight
- Cotton back, poly face for best print