Custom Cotton Twill100% cotton - Pigment inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 33.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 38.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 39.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 41.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 44.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 53.1% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
As it is made from 100% cotton, this fabric does not stretch.
The Cotton Twill is woven in a 3/1 twill pattern. A Twill weave has distinctive diagonal stripes, formed by the weaving of the warp and weft threads in a particular pattern. A 3/1 Twill weave has 3 warp (vertical) threads for each 1 weft (horizontal) thread.
At 213gsm or 6.3 ounces this is a medium weight textile. We would recommend using it mainly for outer garments, such as jackets. It is too heavy for form fitting tight clothing such as t-shirts.