Custom Monroe Satin Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.57m, Weight: 160gsm
- Properties: stiff, shiny, opaque
- Woven, sateen face
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale discount
Both fabrics are part of the satin family, being constructed of satin weaves,with a shimmery exterior, however the Lucent is shinier. The weights are only slightly different, with the Lucent weighing the least at 120GSM, Monroe weighing the most at 160gsm. The Lucent is very fluid whereas the Monroe is slightly stiffer.
No it doesn't. The great thing about this material is that it will return to its regular shape if you simply lay it flat. This makes it a highly useful and durable fabric. Please do follow the washing instructions regarding steam.
To preserve the quality of the fabric we recommend treating it like the rest of your wash, it is safe on a medium temperature wash and on a medium temperature tumble so take care, however don’t worry this fabric isn’t fussy.