Custom Suede Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.52m, Weight: 250gsm
- Properties: Soft, smooth handle, does not fray, matt, opaque
- Smooth handle, does not fray
- Woven poly, faux suede face
- Great abrasion testing results
- Fire rated - certificate available
Your custom suede fabric has a matt coated backing to it making it perfect for cutting and sticking, its soft face makes it great to touch. Especially children will like the softness of it as an alternative to slightly bulkier tougher fabrics such as felt. You can use it for large and small cushions, upholstery, curtains, box linings, storage for precious keepsakes.
Suede printing is perfect for these uses, due to its rating as fire retardant, we are happy to recommend it for use all over the home for furnishings for safest option. It is also a very low maintenance fabric, so it doesn't need cleaning very often. It is soft to the touch, being aesthetically and responsibly suitable.
It is an opaque fabric, so you won’t see shapes through it, however strong light will shine through from behind, so if you want a blackout effect, we recommend adding a lining. We can make the custom curtains for you in the curtain division incorporating all the linings and weddings you could need, FR contract or domestic.