Custom Printing On Panama Bi Stretch
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.47m, Weight: 150gsm
- Properties: Soft, matt, opaque, woven
- Half Panama and durable weave
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
Due to it's tight weave, it was not originally designed as a stretchy material, there is a very minor give in the bias, however we would recommend a more elasticated option such as Scuba or Florence Net.
If you follow the basic care instructions that are listed above you should be able to avoid 'bobbling' also known as 'pilling'. If in the unlikelihood that the pilling still occurs, a regular lint remover will clear it up.
There is no minimum, however we would suggest not making an order smaller than 100cm x 50cm, as that's the fixed price starting point for the fabric printing. If you'd like a small sample, order simply a test print with your own patterns and designs or a swatch book full of the printed samples.