Custom Printing on Voile De Ville100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $110/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 40.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 45.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 46.4% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 48.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 50.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 58.2% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 21.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.51m, Weight: 120gsm
- Properties: Stiff, shiny, semi-transparent
- Woven poly, does not fray, splashproof.
- Make your own design voile printing
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale available
- Available for Wholesale
No, this material is splashproof, so it will not keep anything dry if submerged in water, however water will wipe off easily if in contact with the Voile de Ville.
The stereotypical use for the Voile is for flags, back lights, sheer curtains, however, it's becoming more popular in clothing especially in nightwear and lingerie as it is so light and has that appealing light sheen.
This fabric has a tight plain weave and this means that there is slight give on the bias and absolutely none in the warp or weft. If you want a similar fabric with more stretch we would recommend the Florence Net, this one is knitted giving it more stretch and it has a very similar appearance. Try the swatch pack and compare the samples for yourselves.